Register with Schoolbelles
Please register with Schoolbelles, so you can be the first to know about sales and important information regarding retail store locations.
Text the word "Schoolbelles" to the number 22828 to join our list.
ALL SAINTS CATHOLIC SCHOOL DRESS CODE
School uniforms may be ordered by the current school uniform provider, Schoolbelles. Our school code is S2247. Uniforms can also be purchased elsewhere as long as the dress code is followed. Gently used uniforms may be obtained free of charge at our uniform exchange in the preschool building. There is no dress code for Kindergarten students.
- Plaid jumper (Grades 1‑4)
- Option of jumper or skirt, no shorter than 3 inches
- above the knee, with navy blue uniform vest/navy blue knit sweater vest (Grades 5‑8)
- White, navy, or light blue cotton blouse with round or button-down (Oxford) collar
- (long or short sleeved) or collared polo shirts; Only plain white t-shirts or undergarments without printing under blouses.
- Solid white, navy, or powder blue turtleneck
- Solid white, navy, dark green, black or gray cardigan/pullover sweater (no Logo)
- Solid color socks or tights (black, gray, navy, yellow, green, or white, tan, or khaki) No logo
- Navy blue or khaki dress slacks (no sport pants, jeans or jean type fabric may be worn. Painter pants, pants with external pockets and/or zippers on the pockets are not allowed). A sweater or vest must be worn with pants or skirt.
- Dark & solid colored dress shoes with total heel no higher than 2 inches which are safe and practical for school. No sneakers, moccasins, army type boots, tennis shoes, work boots, gym or sport shoes, canvas deck shoes, or open backs. Students who wear boots to school in the winter must bring dress shoes to wear during the school day.
- Small earrings (no hoops or dangles), more than 2 earrings per ear is not allowed, no body piercing.
- No makeup or visible tattoos.
- Navy blue, khaki, or dark gray dress pants (no sport pants, jeans or jean type fabric may be worn. Painter pants, pants with external pockets and/or zippers on the pockets are not allowed).
- Shirts may be long or short sleeved, must be worn tucked in pants, and have no emblem or logo. Only plain white t-shirts without printing are permitted under shirts.
- White, navy, or light blue cotton shirt or knit polo shirt
- Solid white, navy, or light blue turtleneck
- Solid white, navy, dark green, black or gray sweaters/sweater vests
- Ties with dress shirts are optional for grades 1-4; ties with dress shirts are required for boys in grades 5-8 at Mass
- Solid navy blue, gray, black, white, tan, or khaki socks
- Dark & solid colored dress shoes which are safe and practical for school
- No sneakers, moccasins, army type boots, tennis shoes, work boots, gym or sport shoes, canvas deck shoes, or open backs. Students who wear boots to school in the winter must bring dress shoes to wear during the school day.
- No earrings or piercings permitted
- No makeup or visible tattoos.
- Mass- In order to highlight that significance and understand the value of Mass, boys in grades 5-8 will be required to wear a dress shirt and tie for Mass.
- It is optional for grades 1-4.
NOTE: For both boys and girls, extravagant hairstyles (teased and lacquered, rat tails, punk, sculpted, clean‑shaven) are forbidden. Dyed hair should be natural hair colors. Hair should not extend below the eyebrows. Boys’ hair may not extend over the collar.
Navy blue or khaki dress shorts and sneakers may be worn by students only during the months of August, September, May and June. Shorts must be knee length dress shorts and may not be cargo type shorts with exterior pockets.
All students in grades one through eight will be required to purchase and wear a gym uniform. Students will wear their gym uniforms to school on their designated gym day. They are available in the school store throughout the school year. The gym uniform consists of an All Saints T-shirt or sweatshirt, shorts or sweatpants, and sneakers. Any shirt purchased through All Saints School can be worn as part of the gym uniform. Gym pants/ shorts must be purchased through the school or picked up at the Uniform Exchange. No other clothing may be worn for phys. ed. class. Students may not participate in class without the proper uniform and procedures will be in effect for students who are not prepared for class. If purchasing a gym uniform is a problem, please contact the office.
DRESS DOWN DAYS
Dress down days also have a dress code that requires students to be in school appropriate clothing. Messages on T-shirts must be age and school appropriate. No flip flops or sandals. Shoes must be closed. No tank tops, spaghetti straps, or revealing tops. Shorts that are knee length may be worn in August, September, May, and June. Makeup may not be worn. As in the past, students may dress down on their birthdays or the day the teacher designates as a birthday celebration.